30 September 2010

A visit to Ikea ... for something different ;)

I went to Ikea today and picked up a few copies of the new catalogue ... what do you think?
Hehehe ... they are my daughters on the cover. Cool huh?


They had a fundraiser for Heart Kids and for $2 you could get your pic taken and they put the cover onto a catalogue for you. How could I resist? And it is for a great charity after all (so I got 4 copies for the grandma's and a friend). Tomorrow I have to take Miss C back with her BFF so they can get one together. And while I am there I am picking up another small desk for my room :)

7 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Awesome!! That's such a fabulous idea!!

Patrice said...

Gorgeous! Your girls are so pretty! Fabulous fundraising idea. I'd be stocking up for the whole family too lol.

Sue said...

What a fab idea and for a great cause.

What lovely young ladies your daughters are.

Gretchen Clark said...

I think Ikea should use that for their cover!! 2 cuties:)

Paula said...

WOW, models in the making! You make great babies Jodene! Love the fundraising idea, really unique!

*Spring Blossom* said...

I just love ikea so I can't wait to see what little desk you get for your room!

Jo said...

OMG, how cool is that. Your daughters are gorgeous Jodene. Your family will love this!