29 October 2010

BBFF Blog Award

I have been very lucky and recevied not one but TWO blog awards this week! This is the first one, from my dear online friend Tania . Thanks Tania!! There doesn't seem to be any specific questions to answer with this award, so I will just pass it on to some of my other online blogging friends. It's always hard to choose who to pass it onto since there are so many wonderful blogs that I visit ALL the time for inspiration. So I will start by not picking anyone that already received it from Tania ;)

And so I am going to pass this award on to these wonderfully talented ladies:

Be sure to go and check out there blogs, I am sure you will find a HEAP of inspiration there!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on this blog award.

Sonia G said...

Thanks so much for this award Jodene!

I am just getting on top of things and really feel like I have let you down by not acknowledging this sooner!

I also feel like I have let you down by now blogging for ages, but hopefully I am back on track now.

Cheers
Sonia

Amanda said...

Congrats on your award Jodene! ... and thanks! I must have missed this, I'm always visiting your blog. ;)