01 October 2010

A blog award for meeeeeeeee

I got a wonderful surprise today ... a blog award from Makeesha! And it has cupcakes on it. She must have known I LOVE cupcakes!
For this award I need to share 3 things about myself and then pass it onto 5 other blogs….

Three things about me:

1. I am extremely claustrophobic, and can't stand to have anything over my face at all. Even standing under the shower with the water running over my face freaks me out!

2. When I was about 8 or 9 I fell over while running with a texta or pencil in my hand (can't remember which it was), and I still have the nib in my palm to this day! (no it doesn't hurt). I have tried having it removed but it was an awful experience so I have just left it there since it doesn't bother me.

3. I HATE coffee (and in fact anything coffee flavoured). Interestingly, my two siblings are exactly the same yet we grew up in a family of coffee drinkers. People have always said I would acquire the taste as I got older but it still hasn't happened.

Hmmm how do I narrow this down to only 5 top blogs?! I just went by the last 5 I visited because I couldn't decide ...

Amanda (she has a new-look blog, gorgeous!)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Well done on the blog award.

Fiona Harrison said...

I still have a minute piece of bensia pencil in my hand, been there over 30 years.
Love your work!!

Danielle Daws said...

omg, I'm so late responding!! Thanks so much! I can't stand water on my face either. :-) And I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste. :-)