29 October 2010

Cherry On Top Blog Award

This is the second blog award I received this week, from another online buddy Sue. Thanks so much Sue! And there are a few rules with this one, and these are:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you. Thanks Sue!!
2. Post it with pride on your blog. Done that :)
3. List 3 things you love about yourself. Hmmm now this is the hard part! Might have to come back to this question! Nothing is coming to me at the moment.
1)
2)
3)
4. Post a picture you love.
Another hard one ... there are so many ;) So instead of going with a pic of the girls (because I love EVERY pic of my girls!) I thought I would go with a funny one I snapped of Coco in Madison's guitar case. You just never know where you are going to find this kitty!
4. Pass this award onto 5 other blogging friends :)

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Thanks for passing this award on to me!! I am so blessed to have connected with you in this wonderful world of blogging. I'll have to ponder the answers to those questions before I post the award on my blog!!!

Danielle Daws said...

Thanks so much, Jodene! I love your gorgeous photo. So cute!

Gretchen Clark said...

thanks for the blog award :) you are so sweet!!

And I have to say you have one of the cutest kitties!!

paulatracy said...

I am a cat person, since owning one 8 years ago... I will always have them now! Yours is soooooo pretty! What a cool photo. Does yours curl up in the bathroom sink? Both of ours do! haha

Pam said...

CUTE Pic!

Christine said...

LOVE YOUR PIC. I LOVE CATS AND YOURS IS ADORABLE.