18 October 2010

The Christmas countdown is on!

... and since this year I am actually going to try and get more than 5 cards sent out, I figured I had better start now! Plus I also want to make a big batch of cards to donate to the RSPCA which they can sell from their office with all proceeds going directly to the RSPCA Animal Shelter.

Today's very simple card uses up stash from last year, so the paper and rub-ons are retired Stampin' Up! product. And not a stamp in sight on this one!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Holiday Lounge DSP
Other: Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Merry & Bright rub ons, a little bell, paper piercer, and scallop edge punch

8 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! I love this!

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

LOVE this!!! Clean, SIMPLE and FABULOUS

xx SJ

Karen said...

This is one beautiful card Jodene! Love it!

Karen
x

Sue said...

Love it.

Well done for supporting the RSPCA.

Lou Ryan said...

Wow! This is stunning Jodene.

Jo said...

Really, we had this paper last year??? How did I miss that? Great card though Jodene and I'm sure the RSPCA will be so greatful to have such beautiful cards to sell.

Christine Blain said...

Wowee!! LOVE this one. I think your US contacts spoil you too much, my friend! LOL. (Not really - I'm just jealous.)

paulatracy said...

Sooooo pretty!