30 October 2010

A few more Christmas cards

I am slowly making progress on my Christmas cards. These ones are very quick and simple and I managed to make all three of them in just over an hour. Gotta love that!

Although I should add, that I don't love them all because I just feel they are a little too plain for my liking. Except for the wreath card, for some reason I really like the white space on that one and the bold greeting so I will probably make several of these ones before Christmas :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Welcome Christmas, Curly Cute, Tags Till Christmas
Cardstock: Riding hood red, old olive, cherry cobbler. HollyJolly DSP.
Ink: Cherry cobbler, old olive, riding hood red, versamark
Other: ribbon, buttons, red glitter, embossing powder, decorative label punch

10 comments:

Kez said...

I agree Jodene, I love the white space on the wreath card. The others are lovely too - adore the papers this year. And you lucky devil have Tags til Christmas - and the punch too? I am green with envy!!!

Renée said...

These are all gorgeous, Jodene! Love the wreath one too :)

Tammy Hanlon said...

All three are beautiful, and yes my pick would be the wreath one too!!
Tammy

Karen G said...

I think they are all beautiful cards!! I love the colours you have chosen and the papers are very lovely indeed.

Karen G.

Pam said...

Love them all but the wreath card is my fav!

Sue said...

Fabby christmas cards. Can't believe it's 8 weeks today - panic:)

Tania M. Gould said...

I love them all actually - can't decide which is my favourite! OMG Sue just said it's 8 weeks til Christmas - uh-oh - better get cracking!!

Christine said...

Love them all. but i have to dissagree, me pic is the three panel "Dec 25" one. the papers are beautiful.

Fiona said...

I love them all, can't decide which one would be my fav.
Fiona

Louise Ryan said...

Oooh these are all scrumptious Jodene! I don't think they are plain by any means.