12 October 2010

FTL111 - Jingle Bells

Finally, some crafting time! Only an hour but hey, I'll take what I can get at the moment! And how cute is that little critter? After spending all morning with some gorgeous kitties at the RSPCA, it only seemed natural that I would choose the kitty stamp from this set to colour.
For this weeks sketch challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping I whipped up a simple Christmas card. This card uses lots of new goodies that I received in the post this morning, and I think this may be my first Christmas card for the season too.
Supplies:
Stamps: Merry Crittermas, Jolly Jingles (which is a wheel that I disassembled to make more use of the greetings on it).
Cardstock: Real Red, Old olive and Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Other: red button, lattice die cut, big shot, real red satin ribbon

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ohhhhh this is so CUTE Jodene! Your colouring is fantastic! Is that a die from the US I spy? Roflol

Luv Karen
x

Jodene said...

Oh you know it girlfriend! LOL

Patrice said...

Too cute Jodene. Love it!

Sue said...

So cute.