29 October 2010

I don't even drink coffee

And yet for some reason I was inspired to use this cute stamp for some swap cards I made recently. I think it was because I know a few of the ladies who would be receiving them are huge fans of the stuff, 1 in particular (not mentioning names 'cause you know who you are ... Gardenia!) LOL
Supplies:
Stamps: Morning Cup
Cardstock: Riding hood red, basic black, whisper white, Love Letter DSP
Ink: Ranger Black Archival ink, riding hood red
Other: perfect polka dot embossing folder, sewing, prismacolour pencils, modern label punch

10 comments:

Sue said...

Fabby as always.

Kez said...

Great card Jodene, I love it. I don't drink coffee either - or tea - but I love coffee stamps! Go figure! LOL

Into my case file .... TFS

Mae Collins said...

Thanks Jodene this was a lovely swap to receive, I love the stitching on it and of course the coffee!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Well, I for one can't live without coffee and I have a gorgeous card to remind me of the fact! Thanks, heaps!

Danielle Daws said...

LOL... I'm not a coffee drinker either, but I love this set! And your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks!

Amanda said...

This is so stunning on so many levels, Jodene!!

paulatracy said...

LOVE this!!!!

Summerose said...

I love this set, it was on my must have list when catty went live! I love coffee too!

Tania M. Gould said...

hehehehehehe - yeah Gardenia!!! Love these swaps Jodene - LOVE THEM!

Christine said...

great card and as a coffee lover, i'd love to recieve this card.