02 October 2010

Inkspiration Colour Challenge #42

Here is a quick card I made last night for the new Colour Challenge over on Makeesha's Blog. I also teamed it up with last week's sketch #109 from Clean & Simple Stamping since I never got around to playing this time.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Not quite Navy,
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Watercolour Trio
Other: Label punch, Big Shot label Die, circle punch, pearl accents

9 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

beautiful card, Jodene, with the right balance of colour and gorgeous stamps!

Karen said...

What a pretty card Jodene! LOVE IT!!

Hey, I made 'the' birthday cake for Brock yesterday! Everyone LOVED it and thought I was some kind of cake making genious! roflol

Karen
x

Tennille said...

Well done, a really nice combination of colours and sketch!

Sue said...

Lovely card.

Fiona Harrison said...

Gorgeous card. I was really hoping that stamp set would be in our new catty. I have a similar one from PTI but the SU one is really pretty.

Sam said...

Love the stamp set you've used for this pretty card Jodene. Especially with the pearl accents. Beautiful!

:-)
Sam.

Makeesha Byl said...

So pretty Jodene, you have made floral work beautifully with this colour combo! THanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x

KimB said...

HI Jodene,

I LOVE it - thanks it arrived today. Brought a smile to my face when I saw the card used Watercolor Trio (my set is in transit from the US right now - Hooray :)
Kim

Jo said...

Just beautiful Jodene - love everything about it.