01 October 2010

JAI37 (with a substitution)

It's time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink. And this week it's a colour challenge. However I still don't have Always Artichoke in my stock of card so I substituted with the retired True Thyme. It's not as green, but it's all I had.
I coloured this image from Crafters Companion last week and it has been sitting on my desk every since, and given that it already had pumpkin and old olive on the image I thought it would suit this challenge. I have added some dazzling diamond glitter to the centre of the flowers and it looks much more 'sparkley' in real life :)
Supplies:
Cardstock: True Thyme, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Hero Arts greeting and Crafters Companion
Other: Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon, oval punch, modern label punch, prisma pencils, gamsol, dazzling diamonds, paper piercer, vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

17 comments:

Gayatri said...

Super cute image and great coloring. love that sentiment. Great work as always :)

Sandra said...

That's such a cute card Jodene. Love it!

Jess said...

thats an adorable image

Sue said...

Cute card.

Karen said...

How sweet is that, just gorgeous Jodene

Jo said...

Oow, how cute is that teddy.

Renée said...

your colouring is fantastic! love the layout :)

Christine said...

very very nice - not to mention cute as! also love the additions to your craft room, and it is hard 2 believe it ever gets messy.

inkeverywhere said...

Cute Jodene. Love that background.

Melissa said...

ohh far too cute Jodene, a great card.

Sam said...

So, so cute Jodene. That bear image is adorable!

Best wishes,
Sam.

Tennille said...

Very cute!! Great job.

MadonnaDunn said...

I love it! Gorgeous image and the colouring is lovely!

Paula said...

So cute Jodene! love the sentiment too :-)

Danielle Daws said...

Love it! Such a sweet image. I still can't find gamsol anywhere though... :-)

Christine Blain said...

What a sweet image (love the little duckling almost as much as the bear!). Great colouring, and I love your card. Come to think of it, I have yet to see a card you make that I don't love!

Rachel Moore said...

L.O.V.E your card, what can i say that hasn't been said. Your an inspiration jodene