28 October 2010

JAI41 - Just Add Birthdays!

It's time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink and this week's theme is Birthdays! I went with a fun, bright kids card for this challenge since my daughter needed a card for a party she was attending. It is hard to tell but the presents on the blue card have been stamped in versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.
And if you haven't checked out what the DT have made this week, be sure to pop over and take a look. There are some really gorgeous projects!
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Moments & Party This Way
Cardstock: Tempting turquoise, melon mambo, whisper white, basic black. Melon Mambo DSP
Ink: versamark, basic black, melon mambo
Other: clear embossing powder, paper piercer, melon mambo ribbon, prismacolour pencils, button

11 comments:

Sue said...

Great card.

Please check out my blog post for today, as I have given you a Blog Award.

Paula said...

I love this stack of present stamp and what you have done with it Jodene. The colours are so vibrant and make you want to CELEBRATE!!

Mae Collins said...

I love the bright colours on this card.

Christine Blain said...

I agree, the colours are fantastic. Perfect card for your daughter's friend. It's beautiful!

Fiona said...

Love your card as. the detail is amazing as always.
Fiona

Paula Fuller said...

Love your colours-such fun!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! Melon Mambo and Tempting Torquoise is a great colour combo! Cute card.

paulatracy said...

GREAT card, layout and I love the stamped images in the background, then the colored one on top. It's been a long time since I visited a SU demo site where you feel creative about their product. Your cards are so FRESH, if that's the correct word I am lookin' for. Modern, not old fashioned... These are gorgeous!!!

Karen said...

Hey there Jodene!

Sorry I havent popped by in a while to leave you a cheeky comment, but things have been super hectic here and I havent been on my lappy in what seems like forever! I think I did see an email come through from you on my phone so I must check that today! lol

I just wanted to say though that I think this birthday card is fab and I realllllly love the colours you've used!

Karen
x

Melissa said...

Lovely card Jodene, nice and bright colours too, love it.

Danielle Daws said...

Gorgeous! I still love this set...