01 October 2010

A new addition ... for my craft room

On my recent visit to Ikea I picked up a 'return' for my current craft desk. It's basically just a smaller version of my current one and I have placed it so that it runs down the side giving me an extra metre of work space.
It is perfect for my Big Shot, because before once I got working and there was no space left on my messy desk (I am not the only one that gets like that right?) I never had any room to put my Big Shot to use it! Although I can't guarantee that the new desk won't stay clear, that is the plan. LOL
The small 4 cube Expidit fits perfectly underneath and is home to my trimmers and Big Shot & Cuttlebug accessories.

6 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

You have such a fabulous space! Where did you get all your shelves?

Robyn said...

I've never seen such a clean crafting space...I can't believe that it ever gets messy!! Lol !
I Love Ikea too..can YOU go there without eating meatballs with lignonberry??

Gayatri said...

Great pick from IKEA. Perfect for the machines. Love it. May I borrow your idea for my space as well? well organised carft room, Jolene!

Sue said...

I love seeing where other people craft:)

Jo said...

Looking good Jodene!

delysc said...

drooling here Jodene ..love the wine bottle stand with your heat gun..great idea!