14 October 2010

A sweet snowglobe

Here is a quick card I made today using the Sweet Snowglobe stamp and the sweet treat cups. I think it needs some ribbon or a bow or something but I can't seem to make it look right.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White and the gorgeous glittery DSP is from the Candy Cane Xmas set.
Stamps: Best Yet, Sweet Snowglobe
Ink: Real Red, basic black, whisper white craft, old olive
Misc: embossing folder, white embossing powder, faux 'snow' (which I have had in my stash for years!), sweet treat cups


4 comments:

Karen said...

Awwwwwwww how cute is this Jodene! Love it!!!

Did you try a bow in the middle of the globe base?

K
x

Jodene said...

Hmmm ... good idea Karen, I will try that! I was going around the whole card, across the patterned paper etc, but there wasn't enough room for a bow at the side.
I should have emailed you in the first place, I knew you would know how to do it! LOL

Sarah-Jane Kale' said...

LOVE this!!! I'm SO casing this one.. I need to make a special card for a friend of mine to send o/seas.. this is PERFECT!!!!

xx Sarah

Danielle Daws said...

LOL... I sat and looked at it, then scrolled down to give my suggestion... and it's the same as Karen's!! LOL It's absolutely gorgeous though!