13 October 2010

WOYWW - Week 71

It's been far too long since I posted a 'what's on your workdesk Wednesday' pic but to be honest, my desk has been too clean, since I haven't been getting very creative lately!

But today I was at work when my phone alarm reminded me to take my WOYWW photo and I promised myself that as soon as I got home I would take the pic and post it, exactly as it was. I knew I had just left it in a bit of a mess last night after playing with some of my new goodies, before getting too tired to do anything else, as it appeared my creative mojo seemed to have already gone off to bed without me.

So here it is ... kitty and all! She usually waits until I go to sit down and then places herself ON the desk so that she can help me ;) And if you look closely you will spy some new stuff that I got this week ... it's kind of like a 'Where's Wally' game! LOL How many new things can you find? hehehe

See, I told you it wasn't always clean :) And to be honest this isn't even half as messy as it usually gets! I was just getting started here. LOL

And if you are like me and enjoy having a look at everyone elses craft spaces, you can check out the rest of this weeks entries HERE.

30 comments:

Tania M. Gould said...

Love it!!!!! We have the same mat!

Mandi said...

LOVE your desk and your gorjuss cat!

Until next time
have a great week
mandi xx

Helen said...

Great looking desk. have a good day.

Gayatri said...

Love your kitty, Jodene. She/he is sure a great poser :) You call that messy? You should look at mine. I have no words to describe mine :(

Sue said...

I love to see other peoples crafting areas.

Your cat is just so beautiful.

Cheryl said...

oh great desk looks like you have a wee helper how cute hugs cheryl xxx

Alix said...

oh that's not mess...that is organised chaos! ;0)

Minxy said...

What a beautiful moggy you have a real glamour puss for the camera, as for the desk dont think of it as mess and more as creative expression lol

Joanne said...

Oh I could sit and look at your gorgeous pusscat all day.
Luv Joanne xx

sasa said...

Looks pretty neat to me! Hope you find new mojo power soon - good that you came back - we like to see it all.
sasa 10

The Taming of the Glue said...

The desk looks very creative! What's on the rack at the back? Gorgeous cat!! Pam (20)

Phree said...

Lovely busy desk, your cat looks beautiful.

butlersabroad said...

Lovely busy desk, sweet kitty too, can she colour??

Hugs
Brenda 96

Lizzybobs said...

mmm what a lovely crafty space your cat Has - lol thanks for sharing with us this week - have a good week Liz (19)

Doone said...

I have a stamp of a snow globe but it has no trees - humph - I was robbed - mine has no trees...where did my trees go then?

dx 36

Sheila said...

Great helper. Thanks for the peek.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your helper is adorable. I've seen that snow globe before. It makes one lovely card. Happy WOYWW from number 2.

Wipso said...

New stash? I was too busy looking at your gorgeous assistant :-)

Amanda said...

OMG, the expression on your cat's face cracked me up. They are so funny, aren't they? What a poser. I enjoyed looking at your messy desk - delightful.

Daniele said...

your cat looks as if its poised ready to craft.....lol
thanks for the peek
hugs

Neet said...

Lovely desk of goodies but an even lovlier kitty - real cute.

Carola Bartz said...

Love your busy desk and the cat.

JoZart said...

I call that tidy and the lovely kitty looks like she's just done it for you!
JoZarty x

Candace said...

Cute cat

Thanks for sharing Hugs

Candace
(late again hence #150!!!!!)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Love your little helper!


A.xx(29)

Ciara said...

Hello kitty!

I love your pink cutting mat, my green one is rubbish in comparison!

Ciara
xx

Gretchen Clark said...

I laughed at this post~your kitty is so cute ;) reminds me of my crazy cats, but they usually sit right on top of my stamping project :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Totally get the too tired after a while thing - it's aboutthe only thing I want to do after work, but the old mojo doesn't always like it! Your desk looks fascinating, am loving my one and only 'flat' style punch!

Ohhh Snap said...

Lovely personable cat! Are you using one of those balance a wine bottle thingies to hold a heat gun? Lovely crafty space! TFS :D

#21

Doris said...

This is a familiar scene, including the cat!