04 November 2010

JAI42 Sketch Challenge

Wow ... the weeks are just whizzing by. Christmas will be here before we know it, now that's scary!! And the end of another week means it's time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink. And this week it's a great sketch challenge.

Here is my card, using the gorgeous Aviary stamp set. This would have to be one of my favourite new stamp sets, it's just so cute :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight
Other: Early Espresso striped grosgrain ribbon, brads, tiny tag punch, Big Shot, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, button.

9 comments:

Paula said...

So Cute! I can see why you love this stamp set! On my wishlist. I am loving that wide ribbon at the moment too and have just got some after a ribbon share. Hope I get to play with it over the weekend!

Sue said...

I love this.

KimB said...

HI Jodene,
how fun is this. The striped grosgain is a perfect match to the birdcage. I love how you stamped one in Cherry too. There are so many things I like about this - fabulous :)
Kim

Christine Blain said...

Oh, Jodene, this is just TOO adorable! The little tag is perfectly placed, and I love your colour choices. Such a beautiful card; it brought a smile to my face this morning. (Hoping I'll smile again later when the postie brings me my very own Aviary set!!)

Amanda said...

Love this to bits. This set is top of my wish list. I love how you've put your images together - so cute. xx

Karen said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am LOVIN' this!!!! It is a super fun little set isn't it? As usual - a fabo card chicki!

K
x

Jo Williams said...

love it love it love it!!!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Well, this is so darn cute! Can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set!

Rachel Moore said...

wow love your card and love that set , cant wait to get my hands on it