18 November 2010

JUST ADD INK #44 - COLOUR CHALLENGE

It's time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink and this week it's a colour challenge, with 'challenge' being the operative word for me!

I really struggled with this one but I don't know if it's because I have been sick all week and struggling to think clearly let alone be creative, or because it really is a tricky one. But after seeing the gorgeous projects that the rest of the DT came up with I am leaning more towards the first reason because nobody else seemed to struggle with it! Anyway here are this week's colours.

And here is my card.
Supplies:
Stamps: All a flutter, Great Friend
Cardstock: chocolate chip, river rock, wild wasabi, whisper white, river rock DSP
Ink: Wild wasabi, chocolate chip, river rock, versamark
Other: vintage wallpaper embossing folder, Rhinestone jewels, chocolate chip satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds mixed with heat & stick, stitching

9 comments:

Sue said...

I love the colours in this card and the sentiment is lovely.

KimB said...

Well I love it and think it looks fabulous!! The sparkly butterflies are wonderful, the sentiment perfect and the stitching and ribbon finish it off to perfection!!
Kim

Jo said...

Big Slap - Neither did you!!!!! It's gorgeous Jodene, the glittery butterflies, the rhinestones on the embossed background, the ribbon. I love that set and keep forgetting I have it. Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Jo Williams said...

All I can say is 'Simply stunning'

H2 :) said...

Really pretty Jodene - love the soft, sparkly butterflies! :)

alittlelessuseless said...

I think this is gorgeous, Love the bling , and I think you did an awesome job with all the colours. :)

Christine Blain said...

No sign of you having struggled with this one, love - it is absolutely beautiful. So elegant, and the butterflies look amazing in those colours (who would've thought?!). I hope you are feeling much better soon. Christine xx

Kristin Moore said...

I can't tell that you struggled at all! LOVE how you put the colors together! All your details are just beautiful!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

No hints in your card to tell us there was a struggle with this one - beautiful work, as ALWAYS, Jodene.