07 November 2010

Pink Starfish

If this card looks familiar, it is because I have done a blue/green version of it before. So when I had to make a 4th birthday card for my cousins little girl I thought I would recreate those cute starfish in pink and red (her favourite colours).
And this is the inside:
Supplies:
Stamps: Fishy Friends, teeny tiny sentiments, fishy wheel, full of life for inside sentiment
Cardstock: Real Red, Pink Passion, pixie pink
Ink: Basic Black, pretty in pink, real red, pink passion
Other: dotted embossing folder, stitching, prismacolour pencils, scallop edge border punch

7 comments:

Amanda said...

So gorgeous. I would have never thought to use this set on a girl or boy card - it's so darn cute and perfect for such an occasion. Thanks for the inspiration Jodes!

Karen said...

Check out that colouring!!!! I am green with envy that you can colour so beautifully Jodene! Notice you don't see much colouring on my blog...........that would be because I am.... well.......no good at it! lol

Lovely card!

Karen
x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Ooooooh .. love it in the pinks!!

Makeesha Byl said...

Oh i haven't seen fishy friends for ages!!! What an adorable creation Jodene and I love all that pink too! Hope you are well my friend, Love Keesh x

Sue said...

Fab card.

Christine Blain said...

Totally adorable! Bet Aria will LOVE it.

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very cute card, and what a fab colouring job! love your colour combo too.
Tammy