07 November 2010

Some NEW Taylor Swift ... just for a change :)

I just wanted to say thankyou for all of the wonderful comments that were left when I shared some of my girls you tube videos on my blog recently. Neither of them have had any formal singing lessons but they have a huge love of music and they really appreciate your words of encouragement.

So on that note I thought I would share a quick one that Madi had me record tonight. It is the new Taylor Swift song "Mean" from her latest album. And I am so proud of her for taking what is quite a boppy country song and doing her own acoustic arrangement of it. I really love it and so I hope you enjoy it too!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Really lovely.

Gretchen Clark said...

she is so talented!! loved her version too!!! Josh is learning to guitar as well~I just love listening to acoustic guitar music!! thanks for sharing!!

Gretchen Clark said...

opps!! just realizd I should have typed Josh is learning the guitar ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love Taylor Swift, she's actually my crafting inspiration music. I haven't heard her new album yet (on my Santa wishlist) but I LOVE this, I'd download it 2my iPhone if I could. What talent!