06 December 2010

JAI46 - Just Add Critters!

Don't you just love that word 'critters'? Well this week over at Just Add Ink the theme was to use a critter of any kind on your project. Unfortunatley I am VERY late with my submission as it was due to be up on the JAI site with all of the other DT projects but life has just been crazy busy lately and I have had absolutely no time to craft at all :( So my apologies!

But better late than never right? Here is my card for this week's challenge. And it's hard to see in the pic by my water and little whale spout are actually quite sparkley thanks to the addition of dazzling diamonds :) The colour is also a bit off, the colouring of the whale is a perfect match to the bermuda bay but has come out a little more 'blue' in the photo.

Supplies:
Stamps: Pun Fun
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay DSP
Ink: basic black
Other: Paper piercer, stitching, prismacolour pencils, dazzling diamonds, night of navy satin ribbon, pewter hodgepodge.

8 comments:

Karen said...

A super cute card Jodene - just love that sewing!!

Karen
x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, gotta love that satin ribbon.

Sue said...

Lovely card. I love the cute whale.

KimB said...

Your Bermuda whale would make anyone feel better! Brings a smile to my face :)
Kim

Mae Collins said...

This is very cute, love the colours and stitching in particular!

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, Jodene. Love the colours, the sewing, the ribbon, the sparkle - everything!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

That beautiful neat sewing is fast becoming a Jodene Tripp signature - cute card!

Sue Rowe said...

Gorgeous card Jodene, I LOVE the stitching