09 December 2010

Just Add Ink #47 - Colour Combo

Is it just me or are the weeks going faster and faster the closer we get to Christmas? I just don't seem to have had a spare 5 minutes to myself lately and my to-do list keeps getting longer rather than short!

The only good thing about it being the end of another week, is that it is challenge time again over at Just Add Ink. And this week it is a nice vibrant colour challenge for you!
And here is my card. I made this for my sweet nephew for his recent 6th birthday.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic grey, tempting turquoise, daffodil delight
Ink: Basic grey, riding hood red
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Other: felt, cloud die by PTI, border template by Tim Holtz

12 comments:

Tania M. Gould said...

Very cute! Perfect kids card!

Paula said...

This is sooo cool! Love the "Dude" stamp! The car is great, a real boys toy!

delysc said...

Love it Jodene and I love that PTI stamp too!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Dude, YOU rock! Great card, Jodene - so bright and full of fun. Love the stamps and the felt clouds!!

Sue said...

Fab card.

It's not just you hun:)

Mae Collins said...

Dude what a cool car and card!

Karen said...

Isn't that vw so fun to play with! lol

Love the felt clouds too - adds a lovely dimension to the card!

Karen
x

Patrice said...

Totally cool kid card! The colour combo is terrific for boys and I just love that sentiment.

KimB said...

It's all been said before :) But what great colours for a boys card! What boy could go past a big red car - lol, and fluffy clouds thrown in don't hurt when you're 6 either ;)
Kim

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous! Love the way you've used the colours, Jodene. The clouds are great, and I really like the Basic Gray panel underneath the die cut edge. What a fantastic card for the special little dude in your life.

Susan Joyce said...

Cool card Jodene!!

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, I love this! I got this set a little while ago, must ink it up! :-)