04 December 2010

Just Add Ink Swap Hop

Photobucket

Recently all of the Design Team at Just Add Ink participated in a card swap. So we thought it would be fun to do our own little blog hop so that you could check out all of the cards that were made.

There are 14 stops on the blog hop, but don't worry if you are starting here because you can just continue around in a full circle so you won't miss out on anyone's blog! All you have to do is click the Swap Hop Button at the bottom of my post and you will continue onto the next stop which is Patrice's blog.

And here is the card that I made for the swap (if you are a regular visitor to my blog it may look familiar to you).
Supplies:
Stamps: Take a Sip
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Love Letters DSP
Ink: basic black, riding hood red
Other: stitching, prismacolour pencils, big shot embossing folder, modern label punch, black brads, border punch

And now just click the image below to continue onto the next stop which is Patrice's Blog!

Photobucket

19 comments:

alittlelessuseless said...

I am sure this card was designed with me in mind. LOL its my favourite sentiment. :) Love it, great colours too, and such a pretty looking card.

inkeverywhere said...

Great card - I love all the elements to it - the embossing, stitching and punching. Just shows how wonderfully one image can be used. Chantell

Sue said...

Fabby card.

bronheslop said...

Awesome card, Jodene. I bet all your JAI colleagues were so pleased to get this!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is one of my favourite stamp sets. I love the colour combo you chose and I love the stitching - so neat!

Tania M. Gould said...

As usual a fantastic card! Your stitching always inspires me to get the sewing machine out - but I am yet to actually do it!

Amanda said...

I love this card, the colouring is flawless and the sewing is impeccably perfect. You're so talented, Jodes.

Patrice said...

Love the colour combo and when you do your stitching it becomes a real 'Jodene' card. Love it.

*Spring Blossom* said...

Oh your colouring on the coffee pots is beautiful!!
This card reminds me of the smell of coffee in the morning - delicious

Mae Collins said...

A great card made by a great JAI DT member. I loved the colours in this and all the various elements you used, thanks Jodene!

Brenda Hugar said...

Beautiful card -- and I agree with the sentiment, too! Beautifully done with all the different elements -- embossing, stitching, etc. TFS

Richelle said...

This card just says wow with its simplicity but then you realise all the extra details you have added!

Paula said...

I just love, love, love this card! So much so, I finally got this stamp set after receiveing your gorgeous swap - Thanks Jodene :-)

Christine Blain said...

Absolutely beautiful, in your typical style! I love the colours, the polka dots, and all the little details in this gorgeous card, Jodene.

delysc said...

I Love love love this card too and I also purchased this stamp set after getting your beautiful swap Jodene! Thanks for the lovely inspiration.

KimB said...

I loved all your wonderful workmanship on this card Jodene and I was thrilled to get it! The rich colours just perfect for a coffee card!
Kim

Jo said...

One of the things I love about swaps is getting card with sets you wouldn't normally use. I love your colouring - it is just beautiful. As is your stitching. I'm also very pleased to have a Jodene original in my collection :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This card just makes me wanna sit down and have a coffee with you! It is just precious! Hugs xxaxx

Genelle Little said...

Gorgeous, Jodene! One of my favourite sets, your colouring (and colour scheme) is fab.