16 December 2010

Signing off with a challenge - Just Add Ink #48!

Well peeps (always wanted to say that, it sounds so cute when my blogging friend Gretchen says it!) lol I am out of here at five thirty tomorrow morning, heading to the East coast for Christmas and New Year. Things have been crazy busy here getting ready for our holiday, working and also celebrating our youngest daughters graduation from primary school. But before I go, I just thought I would post one last card which is for this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Just Add Ink.

I have decided to flip the sketch this time, and gone with yet another Christmas themed card :) Here is the sketch:And here is my card:
Supplies:
Stamps: Welcome Christmas
Cardstock: Cherry cobbler, old olive,whisper white, holly jolly Designer series paper
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Old Olive satin ribbon, circle punch

And I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my gorgeous blog readers a
SAFE AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS
AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!
I can't wait to continue to create and to share with you in 2011! And I hope you will join me :)

14 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous card Jodene. Just stunning!!

Sue said...

Fab card.

Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well.

Robyn said...

Just lovely! Have a great holiday!

Tammy Hanlon said...

Simply stunning card! and A Very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday to you and your family.
And a big Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me over the last year and I look forward to checking in on you beautiful creatons next year!
Tammy

Karen G said...

What a stunning card to finish off the year. I hope you and your family stay safe over the holidays and enjoy Christmas and the New Year.

Best Wishes,

Karen G.

Christine Blain said...

This is SOOOOO beautiful, Jodene. Have a wonderful holiday; Merry Christmas to you and your family xx

Mae Collins said...

A beautiful Christmas card, enjoy your holiday and keep yourself and the family safe. Catch up in the New Year!

Paula said...

Best wishes for a wonderful and relaxing Christmas spent with your family Jodene.

Love the card. Your cutting out is just perfect!! Mine always resembles a chainsaw cut!

Sue Rowe said...

Really nice Jodene, thanks for all your inspiration, have a great Xmas :)

KimB said...

Love this!! The JOY looks stunning laid over the wreath, and just perfectly framed with the scallops at the bottom :)
Kim

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Very neat paper snipping there!!! Have a wonderful holiday break, Jodene.

Judy May said...

Love this Jodene. The crispness of the colours really stand out on the white background.

alittlelessuseless said...

This is gorgeous Jodene!

Have a wonderful Christmas and an awesome holiday. :)

Kez said...

ADORE this card Jodene! Into my files for next year! Meanwhile, hope you've had a wonderful Xmas and I have a gift for you at this blog post http://kbpapercraft.blogspot.com/2010/12/im-stylish.html Cheers