19 January 2011

Another fairy card

I just love these cute little fairies! I coloured this image at the same time as the last one, but have only just got around to putting it on a card. I still haven't decided on where to place a sentiment so to me it still looks like it's missing something.
Supplies:
Stamps: Pergemano Fairy Stamps
Cardstock: Certainly Celery and Whisper White (SU!)
Paper: Kaiser patterned paper
Other: SU! Stampin' Pastels, Martha Stewart border punch, pearl accents by Kaiser, prismacolour pencils, Dazzling Diamonds, stitching, nestabilities

7 comments:

Karen said...

Another BEAUTIFUL card Jodene! You're so good with the straight sewing........I'm so not! lol

Guess what arrived for me today?? Yep my PTI order - SO EXCITED!

Karen
x

Vineyardstamper said...

She's just beutiful, I love the colours & of course your colouring

Paula said...

It doesn't need a sentiment Jodene - it is beautiful just the way it is, so bright and pretty!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Jodene.- Christine

alittlelessuseless said...

WOW LOVE IT. its just sooo cute. great colours too.

KimB said...

Didn't get the chance last week to tell you how gorgeous your two fairy cards were! Beautiful colouring, I'm going to have to ask your advice on how you use the Prismacolour pencils so well!! You could say my 2011 stampin resolution was to do more colouring :)
Kim

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous colours Jodene and what a cute image.