22 January 2011

Clean & Simple Sketch #124

Here is a quick and simple card I made today using this week's sketch from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog. Loved this sketch!
And here is my card using the Blueberry Crisp Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Believe, Full of Life
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Ink: Not quite navy
Other: Scallop edge die by Fiskars, pearl accents by Kaiser, Very Vanilla satin ribbon by SU!, Nestabilities die, Stampin' Pastels by SU!

12 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh!! This is very pretty. I love that silhouette stamp.

Robyn said...

SO beautiful Jodene!

Karen G said...

What a lovely sketch and I love the card you have made. Might give this one a go.

Karen G.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the blue color and use of the pearls on the scallops.

Karen said...

Jodene this is FAB!!! I sat yesterday with that sketch printed out and my mind was just black. I have soooooooo many new goodies to play with and yet I couldnt come up with a thing! lol Thats bad isnt it??

Luv Karen
x

Karen said...

oh and my mind was BLANK not black! lol

K
x

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous!

Ann said...

Oooooh, gorgeous! Great job with the sketch!

Debbi Baker said...

Hi Jodene - Just catching up on some blog reading! Love this card - it is so pretty and balanced looking. We need to catch up some time - I'm on leave and then away for a week but I'll get back in touch after that (and btw it probably was me you saw in the street). Cheers

Sheryl said...

Love the scallops and pearls along the bottom - gorgeous!

Gretchen Clark said...

I love this sketch!! very clean and simple :) Hope your PTI stamps arrive soon~I cannot wait to see what you create with them :)

bearkis said...

Семпло и много красиво!!!Поздрави!