30 January 2011

Enjoy the Ride - Happy Birthday

Here is a card I made for my beautiful niece who will be 23 this week.
After I had finished I thought the car needed a little something so I stamped a layer of versamark ink over the melon mambo ink and then covered it in a mix of dazzling diamonds and heat and stick powder before heating it with a heatgun. Now it's very sparkly! I also did the same with the Happy Birthday greeting although it's a bit harder to tell in the photo.
Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: melon mambo, pumpkin pie, whisper white (all SU!) Patterned paper by Kaiser
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black (SU!)
Other: Stitching, clear rhinestones, dazzling diamonds, nestabilities, PTI car die

2 comments:

Karen said...

Fabo card Jodene and I love how you made the vw all pretty and sparkly!!

Karen
x

Pam said...

Very cute! I love the colors of course!