17 January 2011

A fairy birthday card

Just thought I'd share a quick birthday card I made this week. This is the first card I have made this year that wasn't for a DT project. Hopefully I will get time today to make some more.

I received 5 new stamps sets from SU! this week and have a nice big PTI order on it's way. So if that doesn't motivate me I don't know what will! lol
Supplies:
Stamps: Fairy by clear stamps, greeting by SU!
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, whisper white, melon mambo
Paper: Kaiser
Other: Pumpkin pie ribbon, nestabilities, stitching, prisma pencils, dazzling diamonds glitter

9 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Oh, this is adorable!! I love that image! Your colouring is just beautiful!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Gorgeous image and a beautiful card to go with it!

Tania Gould said...

So sweet and love those colours!

Debbie M said...

Hi - this is SUPER sweet!!! Love the colours!

Debbie M

Karen said...

Just beautiful Jodene! Really love the layout!

Now.............what PTI goodies are on their way to you? I have my huge order somewhere between Sydney and Mackay. It cleared customs on January 7th but I have no clue where it is now! lol

Karen
x

Christine Blain said...

That paper is divine; LOVE how you've drawn the colours from it, for your beautiful fairy. Gorgeous card!

Vineyardstamper said...

Love your card & love the colours you have chosen.

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous colour combo, such a pretty card!

Jo said...

Jodene, the card is so pretty IRL. Thank you so much!

I too was going to ask what you ordered. My little order has been sitting in Thailand for the last 5 days - so very unimpressed.