26 January 2011

WOYWW - 26 January 2011

Well, it has been a LONG time since my last 'What's on your workdesk Wedneday' photo. So I figured I would try and make more time to play along this year, and so when my phone reminder went off that it was indeed WOYWW, I just picked up my camera and took this week's photo.

And let me just point out, that my desk is really pretty tidy at the moment (compared to normal) because I had a BIG clean up yesterday so I could do a video blog tour of my room to post. However I am having tremendous trouble just getting it to download and so hopefully you will get to see it - one day! lol

In the meantime, this is what my desk looks like right now. I am just about to start colouring some digi images that I downloaded and printed off last night.
If you would like to play along or just have a little look at some other craft spaces, then pop over here to the Julia's WOYWW Blog.

19 comments:

Karen said...

OMG!! is your desk ALWAYS that clean? lol I wish I could be productive today but I've just taken a little break from doing cooking! Hopefully this weekend I'll get something done! lol

Karen
x

Terri said...

Ooo would live to see your vid. Just live your room.

Xx

alexa said...

It IS tidy! What are you going to be doing with the coloured digi images?

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Your desk is very neat! Mine is seldome looking that clean!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Your desk is very neat! Mine is seldome looking that clean!

Wipso said...

What a lovely clean fresh working space you have there today.
A x

Maggie's Crafts said...

LOVE your space.

Thank you for sharing and have a great Woyww!

Maggie
xx

sasa said...

Great fresh colours - and yes - soooooooooooooooooclean - hope to see more...
Sarah (sasa)

Chelle said...

It is very tidy. Can't wait to see the video.

Andria said...

What a lovely Big tidy Big workspace you have, better than my dressing table lol. lots of room for creativeness.

okienurse said...

What a neat desk! Looks like you have a project in the works there. Thanks for sharing.

Simply Shaz said...

Ooh what a FAB desk :)
Shaz #133

Marjo said...

Love your workspace! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #7 Happy WOYWW

Theresa said...

Happy coloring! Your workspace looks so tidy and inviting!

MaggieC said...

Such a tidy, productive desk. I know you will have a great, relaxing time, colouring in those images.

Doone said...

So glad you remembered it was Weds and joined in, But now it is Thurs, this lasts all week now there are so many desks....just keep doing the rounds and you wont miss one.

Dx

ANewYear said...

Your space is so big, clean and bright. I'd be so out of place there. LOL

Happy WOYWW!!
CaroleB #135

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm a neat freak so I love clean organized spaces. I'm impressed with your pencil storage. Sorry I didn't visit last week. Thanks for visiting me this week, even though I am a bit late returning the favor. Happy belated WOYWW from #10.

Tertia said...

Your desk really is super clean and still you manage to have so many interesting things there.
Tertia 137