06 February 2011

Another birthday card

There are 7 birthdays in the family in February so it seems like that is all I've been making recently! And here is another one. This is for my neices birthday coming up soon. I only have 1 more to make now and I will be caught up for this month.

I have added glitter to a couple of rows in each of the circles and so this card really sparkles! But unfortunately it is hard to see in the photo.
Supplies:
Stamps: Dot Spot, Big Birthday Wishes and Inside Out Birthday all by PTI
Cardstock: Pumpkin pie and Whisper white by SU!
Ink: Jet black archival ink by Ranger, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Pretty in Pink by SU!
Other: Cuttlebug alphabet dies, dazzling diamonds.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ohhhhh stop it you big teaser! roflol

I am just waiting for those dies to come back in stock and I'll be pressing the submit button real quick!

Just love your card Jodene - its perfect for a 14 year old!

Karen
x

Nikki Stalker said...

This is gorgeous. Nice and bright & cheery. I'm sure she'll love it.

Nikki

Sheryl said...

This is fabulous Jodene!! I so want all of those PTI stamps...!

Gretchen Clark said...

what a bright and cheery card!! those numbers are on my wish list :) Have a great week