04 February 2011

JAI54 - A colour challenge

Firstly, my apologies for being so late with my JAI challenge post this week! I have been a day late and a dollar short all week this week. I am hoping that this will rectify itself now that it is Friday and we can get into a regular routine after the weekend.


Anyway, here is the gorgeous colour challenge that the girls at Just Add Ink have put up for this week.

And here is my card. I didn't have any regal rose card so had to make do with a little regal rose ink for my sentiment (and the glitter frosting on the top of the cake kind of matches too).

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Regal Rose
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Other: Early Espresso satin ribbon, PTI die and impressions plate, sewing machine, SU! markers in chocolate chip and pretty in pink, pink glitter

8 comments:

Karen said...

ooooooooooooooo as soon as I saw this little beauty I said "Jodene has new toyssssssss" lol!

Just love your card Jodene - its seriously cute!

Karen
x

Karen G said...

Wow, that was quick with your new toys!!! And what a gorgeous card it is too!!

Karen G.

Kez said...

Love the card Jodene and am oggling that stamp - I want it! Gorgeous use of the colour combo.

Mae Collins said...

Love the card and the greeting area makes me think of icing on the cake! Yummy card.

Gretchen Clark said...

that stamp set is on my list (along with lots of other stuff, LOL!)!! Love your card :) So glad your goodies arrived safe and sound ;)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Another stunning card with your new stash!!!

Rachel Moore said...

so cute jodine,always love your cards

KimB said...

KT's comment made me laugh as the same thought crossed my mind. Lucky you :) and you certainly put them to good use! The big pink frame really looks great against the embossed suede background. Lot of fun!!
Kim