24 February 2011

Just Add Ink #57 - Colour Combo

It's that time of the week again ... time for a new challenge over at Just Add Ink! And this week the girls have a colour challenge lined up for you. Wanna see?
And here is my card ... very clean and simple this week :)
Be sure to pop on over to JAI and check out what the talented girls on the DT have come up with!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, River Rock, Daffodil Delight, Whisper white
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Other: DSP and dies by Papertrey Ink, stitching, dazzling diamonds glitter

9 comments:

Paula said...

Love this awesome card Jodene! I see you have broken out your sewing machine again *sigh* -wish I had the patience!

delysc said...

LOve it Jodene! I must get my sewing machine out again as I love the look youve done on this card

Mae Collins said...

Very clean and simple but very nice, I especially love the button on top of the cupcake!

Danielle Daws said...

This is such a sweet card! I love how you've used the colours too. :-)

KimB said...

Simple but so stylish design. The little touches of Cherry really tie it all together!
Kim

Pam said...

Very cute cupcake!!!

AJ said...

Lovely, lovely! You've played the challenge perfectly. ;)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This certainly does look edible. I too admire your lovely sewing. Must unpack my machine and give it a whirl sometime!

Karen said...

oh now this is cute! lol You've used these colours fabulously Jodene. I have those cupcake dies on their way to me now too - so cute! lol

Karen
x