02 February 2011

WOYWW - 2 February 2011

Two weeks of WOYWW in a row ... there's something new for me! Anyway, just to prove that I do actually use my desk and it does get messy, here is a pic from this morning.

Haven't worked on anything yet so far today, this is just mess I haven't tidied up yet from a couple of cards I made earlier in the week ... oops! Just about to go grab some lunch and then I will get back to work. I have a couple of cards that have to go out this week, as well as some DT challenges to work on.
To check out what is on everyone elses work desk this week, just pop on over to Julia's Blog HERE.

6 comments:

Mae Collins said...

That is so not messy, mine gets worse! Anyhow it is nice to see that yours does get messy too!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Jodene, your room is so bright and clean looking, the bits and pieces on your desk really aren't untidiness - well to me anyway! Love the selection of stamps.

okienurse said...

Very nice and neat desk! Shows a lot of good creativity is going on here! Your room is so nice and bright...a great place to work. I love SU! products. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #80

Marjo said...

creative and lovely workspace. Thanks for the peak and sharing, hugs Marjo #1

RosC said...

Lovely light work space. I found some inspiration in your selection of stamps in the second pic. Thanks for sharing.
Ros.

Starla said...

What a lovely space you have! I like the color of your walls (sigh...should really paint my area I guess!) Star 125