19 March 2011

Girly ... You Rock!

Just thought I'd pop in and share a card that I made last night, before I race off and tackle my to-do list for today (which is far longer than I would like!).
I coloured this KennyK digital image last week while I was trying to learn how to use my new Copics. I have to admit, I'm still struggling a bit but am slowly getting the hang of them.
Have a great weekend :)

Supplies:
Image: KennyK Downloads. Stamped greeting by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Early Espresso, white cardstock. DSP by KaiserOther: Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, SU! Big Shot Dies, stitching, Copic markers, pastels.

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful work, Jodene. I'm still struggling to learn to use my 'grown-up textas'. You've done the shading so well!

Vineyardstamper said...

Love the card & your colouring looks amazing if you say you are still learning

Pam said...

sweet!