10 March 2011

JAI59 Sketch Challenge

Just popping in to quickly post my card for this week's sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink. It has been a long couple of days and I am in need of a good night's sleep!

Here is the sketch:
And here is my card. This week I used Copics for the first time! I got myself about 24 markers to start off with to see how I like them ... the jury is still out! LOL
Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, DSP by We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Pixie Pink and Early Espresso
Stamps: PTI sentiment, image by Stamping Bella.
Other: SU! border punch, circle punches, copic markers, prisma colour pencils, pretty in pink satin ribbon, ice cream charm.

Be sure to pop over to the JAI Blog and see what the DT have created with this week's challenge, I am sure you won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

Paula said...

So, so sweet Jodene! Be interested to see what you think of the Copics. The colours look a lot more vibrant, but that could be your fantastic photography, lol

Mae Collins said...

A sweet card. Your colouring looks great too...love to hear what you think of the Copics...I haven't been tempted yet myself!

Jo said...

Oh, you kept that purchase quiet. Sneaky, sneaky. Your card is very sweet and your colouring looks great!

Christine Blain said...

This is a beautiful card, Jodene. Love the colours, the ribbon and the charm; very sweet!

KimB said...

Its a gorgeous card Jodene, and you did a fantastic job with the colouring! Only problem 25, 50 its never enough!! Had that problem this week already - lol!
Kim

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Fabulous colouring. You've inspired me to get out my Copics!!