18 March 2011

JAI60 - Colour Challenge

I finally picked up my (virus free!) computer and am back online :) Just in time to share with you this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week it is a colour challenge and here are the colours:And here is my card. After I had made this and photographed it, I realised that it was the exact same layout as a card I did for the last colour challenge ... oops! Obviously I liked that layout ;)

Supplies:
Cardstock: All SU! in Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Old Olive DSP
Ink: Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Other: PTI die cuts, buttons, stitching, SU! spotted embossing folder.


Be sure to pop over and see what the rest of the Design Team have created for you this week, there are some gorgeous projects to see! You will also notice that we have a new DT member, and I would like to say a big WELCOME to Nikki Spencer. You can check out more of Nikki's gorgeous work on her blog HERE.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my lordy me!! I am SO casin' this one! I love the whole design Jodene! Aren't those little chairs the cutest! Lol

Karen
x

Paula said...

What a cutie! LOVE that chair Jodene :-)

Tania Gould said...

Cute - I so love that chair too.....!

Nikki Spencer said...

Great card, that chair looks fantastic in DSP..so cute.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Cute image, gorgeous card and awesome layout for the colour combo this week.

Mae Collins said...

This is so cute and the chair and sentiment match so well.

Pam said...

That is so cute! Love the colors!

DAWN Braun said...

what a comfy little chair and your sentiment is AWESOME! :)