30 March 2011

JAI62 - Just Add A Bag or a Box

I love making 3D projects, and I don't create them as often as I would like. It's always so nice to give a card and a little pressie in a matching set, don't you think? So I was really excited when this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink was to create a bag or a box.



So for this challenge I chose to make a little gift box of chocolates and a matching birthday card. And if you haven't seen what the rest of the DT have created this week, be sure to pop over and check them out. With Easter just around the corner I am sure a lot of these ideas will come in very handy!


Supplies:

Stamps: Eat Chocolate, Bring on the Cake by SU!, Mat Stack 1 by Papertrey Ink.

Ink: Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink

Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla. DSP by Kaiser

Other: Certainly celery ribbon by SU!, Flowers by Kaiser, PTI Mat Stack 1 Die cut.

Box Template: Creative Card Candy by Lauren Meader at My Time Made Easy.

13 comments:

Tammy Hanlon said...

Wow Jodene, this is absolutely stunning! I love every thing about it. I am a bit of a fan of the shabby chic look, just beautiful.
Tammy

Nikki Spencer said...

This is such a Beautiful set Jodene, I love the colours and shabby style, So So Pretty!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is really gorgeous Jodene.
I especially love the way you've inked the chocolate stamp - so yummy!

delysc said...

This totally rocks Jodene..who wouldnt love this ensemble as a beautiful gift! Just stunning!

KimB said...

Well choccies always hit the spot and so does your gorgeous ensemble Jodene. I just love the soft colours, the flowers and stitching!
Kim

Gretchen Clark said...

I love this!! so pretty and girly!! Have a great weekend :)

Helen Williams said...

This is gorgeous Jodene

Sharnee Torrents said...

This is totally, completely, utterly AMAZING!!! WOW! I love that pink flower and the softness of the chocolate top and the matching card and the colours all together and well Jodene no wonder you're on the design team with projects like this! LOVE IT!
SMIles SHarnee :)

Christine Blain said...

Ditto to what Sharnee said! I love the pink girliness of these projects, and the way you've inked the chocolate. The flowers are divine, and perfect for this!! Absolutely beautiful, Jodene.

jackid said...

Hi Jodene this is such a pretty card and gift love the flowers to it's just gorjuss
Jacki xx

Karen said...

Oh wow what a great gift box, those flowers and twirling bits are to die for.

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous Jodene, love all the different pretty elements you used.

Patrice said...

I absolutely adore this set Jodene. It's soft and feminine and you've done a gorgeous job with it. Just love it.