04 March 2011

Just Add Ink CASE challenge

This week we are doing something a little different, but oh so fun! over at Just Add Ink. Due to the sad departure of our fearless leaders Amanda and Danielle, we have decided to honour them this week by doing a CASE of some of their previous work.

So pop on over to their blogs (just click on their names above) to find your inspiration from a JAI challenge that they have submitted, or you can use one of their other projects! If you're anything like me, you will find it hard deciding which of their gorgeous work to CASE!
I chose to use two of their previous JAI challenges for my cards this week. And here they are. Firstly this is my case of Amanda's card (which is pictured underneath).
And here is one I did casing Danielle. I needed a masculine card and this fit the bill perfectly!

7 comments:

Karen said...

You've done an awesome job on CASING their work Jodene! I am very partial to your male card - LOVE those colours together!

Did you get my bigshot sandwich recipe in the post below this one? Hope so cause I couldnt find where to email you. How the heck have I done it before? lol

Karen
x

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! That works brilliantly as a male card! *hurries off to make one* I love both of your cards, they're gorgeous. Your work always is!

Ditto to Karen's IP BigShot recipe too. I always manage to forget when I'm doing it though...

Anne Laflamme said...

Hi Jodene,

I love your first card and I'll like to knew what tool did you used to do behind the white lace? thank you

Anne Laflamme
carte.atout@live.ca
www.carteatout.blogspot.com

Gretchen Clark said...

super cute!!! I want that doiley die~it is on my ever growing wish list, LOL!! Have a super weekend :)

Paula said...

Wasn't this just the funnest (lol) challenge to do so far?! Love both CASE's Jodene ♥

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These cards are AMAZING! Love your CASES.

KimB said...

I love them both!! Even though I know its not PTI it makes me want the PTI dies all the more!! and I thought your masculine card was awesome - fab design with that extra touch of hardware.
Kim