18 March 2011

A Special Birthday Message


I just wanted to wish my dear blogging friend Karen Thomas a
Fantastically Happy Birthday
today! Karen's work never ceases to inspire me, and I hope that when I grow up I can be as talented as she is :)

If you know Karen and haven't already stopped by her blog today, be sure to pop in and leave her some birthday love! And if you haven't visited Karen's blog before, do yourself a favour and pop by anyway. You will NOT be disappointed!

Happy Birthday Karen!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

OMG!!!

Jodene how gorgeous are you? Thank you so much for such a beautiful birthday message! I've had a super fun day and got spoilt rotten!

Off to the Hogs Breath For Dinner!!

Hugs

Karen
x

Pam said...

I'm hurt, I didn't get a cake like that on my birthday! ;)

Happy Bday to Karen! :)