11 April 2011

And now for something completely different ....

(Yes, I have been watching a little Monty Python) LOL But this next project IS a little different for me, and dare I say a little risque?? But I just love this rather saucy image by KennyK. We coloured this in our copics class on the weekend, and the project was to make a monochromatic image focusing on adding 'shine' (I hope you can see a little of that technique in her boots). Anyway, I decided to make a quick tag with the image since I don't know who I would send a card to with this image on it! LOL Supplies: Cardstock: Basic Black, real red, DSP by Kaiser Copics: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, 100 Other: Digi image by KennyK Downloads, gemstones by SU!, paper doilie, misc ribbons

4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is so cool Jodene, are you sure you need classes? well done, your shading looks amazing! & that image is great.

Debra said...

The image looks great on the tag,colouring looks wonderful, and I can see the " Shine"..Well done Jodene,xxxx

Elizabeth said...

oh la la! Love it!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh wow Jodene ... I doo love this little image ...
And fabulous colouring too - I am attending a copic class this weekend and can't wait ... haven't got any copics though ... but looking forward to playing!!
Stick with it ... your colouring/shading and lighting is fabulous!!!