26 April 2011

I love RAK's!

I just thought I would share the gorgeous RAK's I have received lately. This first one was from my dear friend Andrea, don't you just love that sentiment and the cute kitty!








And these next ones were all for my birthday on Sunday. These are from fellow JAI design team members:

And these ones are from members of a Yahoo Group I am in 'Stampin' Up! in Oz.



I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. I have more chocolate around here than I need and really have to stop myself from just constantly snacking on it!



And now I am off to spend some time with my mum, who surprised me with a visit for my birthday from Sydney and will be staying for a week. Best present EVER!!




Thanks to everyone that sent me birthday messages and cards, I had a wonderful day :)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday for Sunday!! You got some gorgeous cards! Hope you had a fabulous day! xx

Debra said...

Happy birthday Jodene, you sneaky girl , you never said a word on Saturday!!!! Hope your day was lots of Fun and you got terribly spoilt,xxxxx

Paula said...

Gee Jodene - you did well!! You have some seriously gorgeous B'day cards there. Hope you had a wonderful day ♥

Sharna Russell said...

Hi Jodene,
What such a lucky lady to recieve such beautiful RAK's for your birthday, i hope you had a great birthday

Andrea said...

You're welcome and I hope your birthday was a great one!