14 April 2011

JAI64 - Chocolate Wrapper Inspiration Challenge

With Easter just around the corner, what better timing could there be for a challenge that focuses on chocolate? And that's what the girls at Just Add Ink have for you this week, our challenge was to create a project using one of your favourite chocolate bars for inspiration.


Since I can't pick one favourite (it's like asking me who is my favourite child!) I went with what was on my desk at the time - a Cherry Ripe :)


And here is my card.
Supplies: Stamps: A flower for all seasons, teeny tiny sentiments, mat stacks by PTI; Ink: Riding hood red, basic black; Cardstock: Riding hood red, daffodil delight, whisper white; Other: Tulip embossing folder by SU!, PTI die cut, satin ribbon, button, copic markers, dimensional magic.

12 comments:

Karen said...

This is lovely Jodene! You did so well with those colours for your inspiration!

Karen
x

Kez said...

What a gorgeous card Jodene, it is so vibrant and fun.

Christine Blain said...

What a beautiful "sunny" card - love it! The shiny tulips are divine :)

Mae Collins said...

Although I am not a fan of Cherry Ripe...I love how you have used it for inspiration on this great card...I too often have a block of chocolate on my craft desk! Both an addiction!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a bright and cheery card. You did good on this one!!!! I LOVE it.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Nikki Spencer said...

I love your creation Jodene, That centre panel is a stunner, love the colouring & gloss on the image too.

Sarah said...

ohhh wow! that is super cute, so bright and funky! mmm cherry ripe! LOL

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Really stunning card Jodene! I love everything about it and you got the colours just right too! :)

Kathy

KimB said...

Yikes - I love Cherry Ripes too!! and this card is just totally fabulous. Bright and fun and I love all the details - tulip framing for tulips, fab Mat Stack 3 die and stamp - I could go on :)
Kim

Patrice said...

Stunning Jodene, perfectly 'cherry ripe'!

Pam said...

Mmmm, cherry ripes, I so wish we had those here in the states!