29 April 2011

JAI66 - Just Add A Flower

Sorry I'm a bit late with this week's post. I have had my mum visiting and today we headed off to Penguin Island (just off the south coast of Perth) for the day and have been enjoying some champagne while watching the royal nuptials since arriving home.



This week the girls at Just Add Ink have decided that with Mothers Day only a week away, we would add a flower to our projects. You won't hear me complaining ... I LOVE flowers :) And be sure to go and check out what the other DT members have done this week, the projects are gorgeous as always!



Here is my card.


Supplies:

Stamps: Sweet Summer by SU!

Ink: Ranger Black Archival Ink

Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. DSP by Bo Bunny

Other: Seam binding in Rose Red by SU!, flower punch by SU!, pink pearls, paper piercer, prisma colour pencils

7 comments:

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very pretty, I love that dsp.
Tammy

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love your clean and crisp style, Jodene. This card is so pretty.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very sweet! Love your seam binding bow - beautiful.

Uhooi said...

Cards are nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Nikki Spencer said...

So cool Jodene, awesome combination of colours and punches, a perfect match to your DSP.

Pam said...

Very cute!

KimB said...

Gorgeous Jodene - love the colours and all the details. The flowers are perfect match to the DSP - clever you!
Kim