11 April 2011

Some quick cards

Just a quick share of a few cards that I whipped up on the weekend.

These first ones were cases ... and I'm sorry I can't acknowledge the source but there is no watermark on them and I have had them saved to my computer for a while now but there is no name attached (if you know who made them please let me know and I will add their name).

I did the same design but in different colours and with different sentiments, a nice quick one to whip up - gotta love that!

Supplies

Stamps: Giga guidelines and dot spot by Papertrey Ink, Curly Cute by SU!

Ink: Gable green, tempting turquoise, cool caribean, basic black, melon mambo, pumpkin pie, pretty in pink

Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Gable Green

Other: Gemstones by SU!, Corner rounder punch, certainly celery satin ribbon

3 comments:

Vineyardstamper said...

ooh!! I love the Dot spot cards. Oh so simple but elegant. I don't have that PTI stamp set, but now might need to add that to my list, I am waiting for the next release before placing my next order.
Fiona

Christine Blain said...

Very cool cards; love those colour combos.

Karen said...

Holy Cow Jodene!! How on earth did I miss these cards? I am so adding that Dot Spot set on my next order. LOVE how it makes such cool cards!

Karen
x