22 May 2011

The Gruffy Little Gnome

Just a quick post today as I am about to head off with the family to watch the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie at the cinema. But how cute is this cranky little fella? We coloured him in yesterday in our Copics class and then made a cute little page holder/bookmark with him.
I purchased this image from Whimsy Stamps (in digital format) and the greeting is from the PTI set called All Booked Up. I thought it was perfect for this little bookmark.As you can see he takes his job of marking my place very seriously!

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Ooooo ... Jodene, you are getting quite the expert at 'colouring in'. Love this little fella and cute sentiment on the corner bookmark.

Nikki Spencer said...

Now this little guy is just the cutest Jodene, awesome colouring too!

Anonymous said...

I love him. You have coloured him beautifully - so cute

TFS

Sally

Karen said...

You are soooooooooooo good at colouring in chicki!! I just sit here in awe!!

Karen
xo

Patrice said...

OMG this is a seriously cute image, not to mention fabulous colouring. Your classes are definitely paying off!