08 May 2011

JAI67 - Sketch Challenge

Howdy folks! Sorry my blog post is so late, but with all the chaos that has been going on around here I completely forgot to put this up until today.

We finally got all of the furniture back in the house late on Friday night and hooked the computer back up, and then the renderers have been in on Sat/Sun and finished the outside of the house. It looks great and I can't wait to get it painted!

This week the girls at Just Add Ink have a great sketch challenge for you. This sketch was designed by Bron, and I am sure you will have as much fun with it as I did. For something a little different, I decided to flip it on it's side, as it worked better with the image I was using :)

If you would like to play along (and we hope you do!) here is the sketch.


And here is my card.


Supplies:

Stamps: Digital Image by Tiddly Inks, Greeting stamp by PTI
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White (all SU!) DSP by Bo Bunny
Ink: Chocolate chip, old olive (SU!)
Other: Scallop border punch, Label punch, circle punches and word window by SU! Certainly celery button by SU!, twine, Copic Markers

8 comments:

Danielle said...

omg, your colouring is FABULOUS!!! I love everything about this card!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I'll echo Danielle's sentiments as your colouring is awesome!! This card was worth the wait!! :)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Well I know this has been said twice already, but your colouring is stunning! Such a cute card.

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, Jodene! Love the image, love the colours, and, as always, your colouring is a delight to behold! See you in a few days :)

Mae Collins said...

That image is so cute, this card was worth the wait. See you at Convention.

Nikki Spencer said...

Ditto to everyone elses comments, this is sooo cute Jodene, your colouring is awesome!
Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday...if your not too exhausted by then..:0)

KimB said...

Soooo fun and super cute!! Love that robot - and how you captured the light on him is AWESOME!! I will be picking your brains for tips this week - :)
Kim

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Jodene. This card is so adorable. Love the little robot - he's really come to life with your colouring.
Have been checking out your gorgeous floors & revamp too. Your place looks awesome. We've just renovated (again) too, including floors so can definitely relate to the disruption.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too. You're very kind.
Inky wishes, Di