25 May 2011

Life is short, read fast!

Just a quick post today to share this simple card that I made. I hope to be back later with more if I can get into my craft room today.

It is very loud here as there is a guy on the roof with a pressure cleaner preparing it for painting. Another day or so and I might be able to share some more progress pics on the house. It's coming along nicely and only a few more things to do now, in the meantime it is looking like a tip outside! lol

Supplies:

Images: Digital image by Tiddly Inks, sentiment by PTI
Cardstock: Blue bayou and river rock by SU! DSP by Kaiser
Ink: Blue Bayou
Other: Pearl accents, lace trip, paper piercer, copic markers

6 comments:

Jo said...

LOL, I thought I had to read your post fast. Then I noticed the sentiment. Very cute. Hey, look on the bright side, at least there is only mess outside, unlike my house which has mess inside & out. One day our electrician friend will turn up so the renos my other half started MONTHS ago can get going - notice I say going - not finished. *breathe*

Danielle said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous! I love that stamp! And the sentiment is so cute!

Christine Blain said...

I had the same thought as Jo; thought I had to read this post quickly! Gorgeous card, love ... amazing colours, and I love the round tag. Hanging out for those progress pics on the house! Christine xx

Paula said...

Love all the gorgeous images you are sharing with us lately!! No matter what you do, you just can't make a so-so card, can you!!

Patrice said...

LOL I thought I had to read the post fast too, because the man on the roof was making so much noise...what the? It took just a second to click into place.

Wow, your colouring is just fabbo.

Patrice said...

LOL I thought I had to read the post fast too, because the man on the roof was making so much noise...what the? It took just a second to click into place.

Wow, your colouring is just fabbo.