09 June 2011

Birthday wishes (with a sneak peek!)

Since I managed to get off work a little early today, I decided to make a quick card using the upcoming Button Buddies set which we were lucky enough to get at Convention.

I have cased one of Gretchen's card designs to make my card as I wanted a nice simple and clean looking card, which is what Gretchen does so perfectly! Although I think I may have too much white on mine, and could have done with a smaller stamped area. I have sprayed the vase with the shimmer paint (in a mist form) but I couldn't quite capture it in the photo.
Supplies:
Stamps: Button Buddies (SU!) greeting by PTI
Cardstock: Crumb cake, pumpkin pie, melon mambo and whisper white
Ink: Not quite navy, pumpkin pie
Other: SU@ border punch, flower buttons and daffodil delight satin ribbon.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I reckon its perfect Jodene......a really pretty card!

Karen
x

Christine Blain said...

Very cute - love this set! Your bow is PERFECTION :)

Mae Collins said...

This is very nice...I haven't yet inked up my Button Buddies yet, will do soon.

Paula said...

Oh, you make me want to ink this set up now Jodene. Love the colours and the gorgeous bow ♥

Jo said...

Cute!!!! I really like this set. I've got those buttons too so I may make a CASE of your CASE, lol!

Nikki Spencer said...

Hmmm...now l need to mount this set, just so l can case this!
Love it Jodene.