06 June 2011

Copics on Kraft (and a reno update)

This weekend at my colouring in class (I love saying that!) lol, we coloured on Kraft cardstock using our copics. I love the different effect you get doing this.

Here is the card I made using the image that we coloured.


HOME RENO UPDATE:

A couple of weeks ago we had a new brick fence built, which we had rendered this weekend. Now all we need to do is get the inserts made for between the posts, as well as 2 gates and of course paint it which we will do when we paint the house.

So here are a few pics of the new fence :)



4 comments:

Danielle said...

I just ADORE your card! Wish I could go to a colouring in class! :-)

Paula said...

Love the difference colouring on Crumb Cake! Would never have tried that myself.
Your home is coming along nicely too! Can't wait to see the finished shots ♥

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the colouring in on Crumb Cake - great effect and your home reno is coming along nicely!

Nikki Spencer said...

So cute Jodene, l love the image done on crumbcake, its a great effect!
Goodness your busy at your place, it looks fantastic with the rendering too!