16 June 2011

JAI72 - Just Add Colouring

Well another week has zoomed by so quickly that I think I lost a couple of days somewhere! I did manage to whip up this card though for the weekly challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week it is to add some colouring to your card. It can be using any medium, for my card I used a combination of prismacolour pencils and copics.

I made a criss cross card this week and you can find the tutorial for that HERE.
Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Image from Tiddly Inks, sentiment by Verve Stamps.
Cardstock: Melon mambo, pumpkin pie, whisper white
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Other: stitching, rhinestones, SU! embossing folder, nestabilities, prismacolour pencils, gamsol, copics, label punch by SU!

13 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

What a fabby creation! Your colouring is always so perfect, and I LOVE the whole look of this very pretty card....just lovely!

Paula said...

Those Copics classes are paying dividends Jodene. Absolutely gorgeous!!

delysc said...

Beautiful card Jodene and beautiful colouring!

Mae Collins said...

Jodene your colouring is beautiful, love the shine on her hair...a lovely card.

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, Jodene! This is stunning!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

This is just devine! My 6yr old princess would love it!

Christine Blain said...

What a gorgeous card! Loving the colour combo ... and, well, you're just a bit of show-off with your colouring skills. (Kidding.) Cute, cute, cute!

KimB said...

Oooh I love this Jodene. Wonderful bright colours, and fabulous detail and of course fantastic colouring!! How fun is that layered skirt - looks like you added sparkle there too :)
Kim xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Funky, colourful, clever and awesome colouring too! Fab card Jodene.

Gretchen Clark said...

what a cute card!! I love the little girl~so cute!! I really need to learn how to color ;)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

So beautiful Jodene. Love the colours you've chosen for this card and the way you've embossed the cardstock. Stunning colouring in!

Patrice said...

Awesome! Love the image, love your colouring and bright colours.

Marlena M. said...

What a sweet image! I love your color combo. ;)