23 June 2011

JAI73 - Sketch Challenge

This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink is a special one, and if you want to find out why be sure to pop over to the blog and check it out :)

There is a great sketch to play with this week and as usual I had to be different, and I flipped the sketch on it's side. I love that you can take the challenge and make it your own. I can't wait to see what you make so be sure to add your link over on the blog!

Here is the sketch
And here is my card. If it looks familiar, it is because it is part of a set of three I made over the last week using the Colour throwdown challenge and my home made DSP created with the Fabulous Florets stamp set.
Supplies:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Curly Cute
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil delight, whisper white
Ink: pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, kiwi kiss, versamark
Other: stitching, clear embossing powder, vintage brads.

14 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love all the others you have done with this stamp set and these colors! You have inspired me to put some ink on my set.

Christine Blain said...

Another beauty; just love this, Jodene. It is finished to perfection.

Mae Collins said...

I love the bright colours in this one and how you have turned the sketch on its side.

Tammy Hanlon said...

All three of these cards are just beautiful, they will look lovely as set, what a great gift idea.
Tammy

Paula said...

Love all the stamping!! the colours are so vibrant. Why do I never think to flip a sketch?? It looks amazing that way ♥

KimB said...

Striking mix of embossing and ink Jodene. Love how you finished it off with a vintage brad too.
Kim

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Really beautiful card Jodene. I love the colours you've chosen and the one sheet wonder is gorgeous with this set.

Marlena M. said...

I love your card...such pretty colors. ;)

*Spring Blossom* said...

Loving this card especially the stitching!!

Tui Nathan said...

This is such a nice stamp set ... love how you have used it to it's maximum in both the background as well as the main focal image ...
Such a nice colour combo too, really brings all the elements to life!!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card, the colours and stamps look amazing together.

Rachel Moore said...

love your card. its so inspiring jodine

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Jodene, Love the colours and the stamp set. Bring on the new cattie, can't wait.

Gretchen Clark said...

I LOVE this card!! Think I am going to CASE it :) Have a great rest of the week!!