19 June 2011

More samples for colour throwdown #146

Since I had almost a whole sheet left of the DSP I made using the fabulous florets set for this week's colour challenge over at the Colour Throwdown Blog, I decided to make up a couple more samples. However I can only show you 1 at the moment as the other is for an upcoming challenge card so you will have to pop back in on Friday if you want to see that one ;)
Supplies:
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Vintage Labels
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil delight
Other: Daffodil delight satin ribbon, vintage brads, stitching, PTI die

Then I also made this very plain (I think a little too plain!) and simple flower card using the new triple layer punch from SU which is so cute!
Supplies:
Carstock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Kiwi Kiss
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Other: Triple Layer flower punch, stitching, tiny tag punch, white brads

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Not too plain for me! I love it!

Donna said...

love it too.
is this a punch that will be in the new catalogue???? I ama demonstrator too, and I know that those that went to convention got 'new things', but I havent seen this one yet, but love it already

julieprice3 said...

Gorgeous card ,the colour combo looks great. Your second card looks very sweet, it's not plain just 'clean and simple'
Hugs Julie P

Tammy Hanlon said...

Both beautiful cards, too plain? I don't think so! Looks great.
Tammy